You are here on our website learning about sex addiction….why? You may simply be curious about LifeSTAR Dallas and what we do; You may have a friend or loved one who has a sex addiction and you want to know what that means; Your spouse just discovered that you have been looking at porn for 5, 10, 15, or 20 years; You are facing divorce or separation because of the secret life you have been living; You are desperate, know you have a compulsive sexual behavior or addiction problem, and need help now; Or perhaps other reasons have brought you here. Regardless of why you are here, we are glad you found us! LifeSTAR Dallas will guide you through the intricacies of sex addiction and provide you with the tools necessary to learn about, and overcome unwanted compulsive sexual behaviors!
DO ANY OF THESE APPLY TO YOU?
- Lose control over sexual behaviors and crossed lines or limits that would not normally be crossed
- Recent loss of a relationship because of your sexual behaviors
- Been fired, placed on probation, or been less productive at work because of your sexual behaviors
- Spending less time with family and friends
- Emotional separation from loved ones
- Facing financial burdens related to your sexual behaviors
- Attempted to stop sexual behaviors but have been unsuccessful
- Been living a double life
- Spouse is traumatized and is considering separation or divorce
- Experiencing erectile dysfunction from excessive masturbation
- You are secret about your sexual exploitations
- You are depressed about how your sexual behaviors are negatively affecting your life
- Your behavior has, or could result in legal action being taken against you
- Casually looking at pornography thanks to sites such as teeni has become a part of your regular routine
- You’ve begun engaging in or pursuing prostitution, massage parlors, escorts, etc.
- Not sure you have a problem or an addiction
- You know you need help but don’t know where to start
- You feel alone and that no one will understand
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. SEX ADDICTION IS AFFECTING MILLIONS
There are so many ways in which sex addiction can be affecting you. Regardless of the severity, there is hope! You can rid yourself of this addiction, or learn to stop the behavior before it becomes destructive. It won’t be easy, but it will be worth it! Click here to learn how LifeSTAR Dallas can help you!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You are not alone!
- You need help and support to recover and overcome this addiction.
- This addiction can be as severe as an addiction to hardcore drugs and as difficult to overcome!
- The pain and trauma you have caused your loved ones, especially a spouse or partner, is real and powerful! They need to heal and recover too! Click here to learn more and better understand what your spouse is experiencing!
- If you are an addict, you have a lot of work to do….but it is worth it to regain freedom over your life!
- Recovery IS possible!
- Recovery is NOT Abstinence, Recovery IS Lifestyle Change!